You’ll take advantage of…
1. More eggs to collect: Your number of eggs declines with age
2. Better egg quality: Also declines with age
3. Lower treatment cost: Given 1. and 2., you’ll likely only need one egg freezing cycle to collect a good number of high-quality eggs
4. Early detection of any fertility issues as part of various pre-treatment tests
5. A more positive experience: More women in their 30s experience regret over having too few eggs left or needing to do several cycles
6. Dating with less worry about your biological clock: Even though egg freezing is no guarantee, it provides you with much more information and options
7. Quick bouncing back from treatment
8. Longer freezing won’t affect your eggs: A healthy baby was just born from a 24-year-old frozen embryo
9. Egg freezing with friends: Turn it into an empowering girls’ trip to Spain!
10. Savings for a younger budget: Don’t spend $16k. Spend $3.5k with top outcomes. Ovally can help with financing, too.